LightMax® markets the aerial micromodule cable for outdoor ducts, that combines two mounting systems; aerial and in duct for spans up to 60 m. Cable’s concept allows time and costs savings by adapting to the type of mounting.
The micromodule cable has four lateral guides, two on each side embedded on sheath along its length; this reinforces tensile strength and mechanical stability by preventing deformation.
Available from 6 to 96 fibres.
• Ideal for ducts in outdoor environments.
• Aerial mounting with up to 60m span
• For backbone communication networks
• Communication backbones or local networks
The straight and flexible modules contained in the aerial-duct micro-module cable are the difference to conventional loose tubes; they are thinner by up to 55%, and provide a reduced space for fibre accommodation. The flexibility of the modules completely avoids the risk of bending at 45° (no kink effect).
• Modules protected with a filling compound against humidity
• Flexible and malleable
• Easy access to fibres
• Easy stripping