The drop cable is a flat ‚Figure 8‘ cable which has 2 optical fibres. Suitable for indoor and outdoor application such as on facade, ducts or between poles (up to a 60m span).
The ‚Figure 8‘ Drop cable has 2 FRP lateral strength elements. In its centre 2 G.657.A2 fibres can be found. There’s a version for montage between poles with a steel messenger allowing a maximum 60 meters span.
Available in 2 optical fibres only
• Savings in cable installation time and costs
• Easy stripping
• Available in single mode only
• Overhead mounting up to 60m span
The cable is used for FttX applications. It has black outer sheath and CPR Eca classified.
• Ideal for FttX applications
• For local network use
• Distribution or interconnection networks