This cable contains a metallic tape protecting the loose tubes; other metallic elements are the two lateral steel guides, embedded in the sheath along the length of the cable and providing stability and robustness. The loose tubes contain the optical fibress and a water blocking compound that protects them from moisture.
The cable is recommended for exposed outdoor mounting, either in ducts or ducting. It offers good mechanical strength and is anti-rodent. Suitable for use where wildlife is present. It is available with LSZH sheath and is CRP Eca rated.
“Available in 48 fibres.
• Savings in cable installation time and costs
• Resistance to ageing
• Available in single mode only
• Anti-rodent protection
• Ideal for indoor or outdoor duct installation
The loose tubes of this cable are France Telecom colour coded. Each tube contains 12 optical fibres. An water blocking tape exists just beneath the corrugated steel tape.
• Loose tubes protection with an water blocking compound
• Fibre and loose tubes are France Telecom colour coded