It is a double-jacketed round service cable; the drop cable can be mounted on the outside for façade and poles; it is self-supporting (span up to 60m). To access the interior, the outer jacket is removed, exposing the internal LSZH cover with CPR Dca rating, available in 2 and 4 fibers.
The Double Jacketed Drop Cable features 2 FRP side guides embedded in the outer cover, and the inner cover contains a micromodule with 2 or 4 G657.A2 fibers.
• Time and cost savings during installation.
• Easy stripping.
• Only available in single-mode.
• Aerial installation for a span of up to 60 meters.
• Suitable for both outdoor and indoor applications.
This cable is used for the FTTx application, for bringing the cable down to the final user box. With a double jacket, the first jacket is suitable for outdoor environments, and the second LSZH Dca jacket for indoor environments.
• Ideal for FTTx applications.
• For use in local networks.
• Distribution networks or interconnection.
Ask our sales representatives for availability.